Wooden Wall Bookshelf
The wooden wall bookshelf is easily accessible to children, where they can choose the book they want by its cover. It is the basic need of a child’s room and completes an organized room, offering a bit of their own personality.
It consists of 3 shelves.
The bookshelf can withstand up to 30Kg.
It weighs 6.30Kg.
• Familiarizes the child with the arrangement and organization.
• Teaches the child to be responsible.
• Allows the child to choose the book he / she wants to read.
• Boosts self-confidence and allows the kid to become independent while showing his personality.
• Encourages the child to come in direct contact with the books and choose easily what he / she wants to read, by looking at the cover.
• Adds style to the room and saves space. It is ideal for small spaces.
• Timeless for all ages by placing different types of books or magazines.
Conserns children from 18 months.*
(* The age is indicative, depends on the child’s development.)
The wooden wall bookshelf lasts over time and it can be placed on any wall surface ideally at the height of the child. It is suggested for more stability, the bottom of the bookshelf rests on the skirting board. It is designed according to the Montessori’s method of education. It consists of 3 shelves in the shape of a house where the books can be placed upright. An open library encourages the child to read by choosing the book by its cover. Apart from children, it can be used by anyone putting books and magazines of all personal choices. It is easy to clean, due to its construction and materials.
The product is shipped unassembled. Step by step instructions are provided for very fast and safe assembly. A set of screw and plugs for its installation is included for its hanging.
The wooden wall bookshelf is a Greek product. It is made out of marine grade plywood, excellent quality and durability. The varnishes are out of increased anti-scratching resistance, are non-toxic and certified by the Special European Certification UNE-EN71-3.
It is compatible with the European safety standards EN71-1 and EN71-3. It provides maximum safety and stability as we focus on quality and reliability. It is recommended that there is always an adult supervision during use by children for extra safety. This will prevent the child from mis-using the product.
Attention! Properly fasten to the wall before use.
The company does not takes over any responsibility in case of mis-use of the product.
The colors of the photo may differ from the actual product.
The accessories which are used in the photos are not included in the price and the packaging.