Wooden Balance Beams with Educational Circled Numbers
The wooden balance beams with educational circled numbers can be used in a wide range of activities, providing multiple creative learning opportunities. They allow the child to gain confidence as he masters on balance skills. They are ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
Dimensions of the bases
Dimensions of the beams
Dimensions of the circles
The construction can withstand up to 60Kg.
Set weighs 10.55Kg.
• They enhance children’s participation in activities such as jumping, balance etc.
• Improve the static balance of children and allows them to learn about balance during movement and how to control their small bodies.
• Improve the strength and stability of reflexes, and helps encourage motor coordination of the eyes and limbs as well as fine motor skills.
• They help children learn which is the center of gravity of their body.
• Familiarize children from an early age with their participation in balance sports, cycling and performing basic daily tasks.
• Teache self-confidence and safety of their movements.
• Child’s first contact with arithmetic.
• Improve the recognition of numbers and familiarizes the child with the count.
Conserns children from 18 months.*
(* The age is indicative, depends on the child’s development).
The wooden balance beams with educational circled numbers are designed according to the Montessori’s method of education. The set consists of 12 bases, 6 balance beams and 10 wooden circles with numbers from 0-9 where the child can catch them to put them in line, to balance on them etc. They can be placed with many combinations for more play. They offer a variety of challenges for the child as the difficulty can be adapted and you can create levels for more fun. They are easy to clean, due to their construction and materials.
The assembly is a personal choice, just place the bases protrusions in the recesses of the pair beams according to the numbers below the bases.
The wooden balance beams with educational circled numbers are Greek products. They are made out of marine grade plywood, excellent quality and durability. The varnishes are of increased anti-scratching resistance, are non-toxic and certified by the Special European Certification UNE-EN71-3.
The educational circled numbers are compatible with the European safety standards ΕΝ71-1 and EN71-3. The wooden balance beams are compatible with the European safety standards EN71-1 and EN71-3 also. Their suitability and compliance with the above specifications have been checked and certified by CE. They provide maximum safety and stability as we focus on quality and reliability. The corners are rounded for greater safety. It is recommended that there is always an adult supervision during use by children for extra safety. This will prevent the child from mis-using the product. Remove sharp or hard objects from the surrounding area. We recommend using it on a carpet or on a safety floor to prevent slipping.
Attention! Do not use if any part of it is broken.
The company does not takes over any responsibility in case of mis-use of the product.
The colors of the photo may differ from the actual product.
The accessories which are used in the photos are not included in the price and the packaging.