In the little wooden house painting stand, children can place their paper and work on mixing colors, expressions and creativity. Young children love to paint on easel, and the benefits are innumerable.
The height up to the lectern,
The surface of the lectern
It can withstand up to 30Kg.
• When drawing the child has a better viewing angle and the right perspective.
• Gains visual attention and coordination of eyes and limbs.
• Improves the correct posture, concentration and comfort of movements in the right painting environment.
• A chair or a stool can be used at the right height when the child gets tired, to continue creating comfortably.
• Holds child’s shoulder and elbow steady, strengthening the muscles of the arms.
• Enhances independence and encourages healthy interaction with other children as they can draw facing each other.
• Does not limit the child to drawing with chalk, markers, crayons, pens, pencils, stencils, etc.
• With painting, the perception of space, the horizon and the directional terms (up, down, left, right) is achieved.
• Ideal for hyperactive children.
Conserns children from 18 months.*
(* The age is indicative, depends on the child’s development.)
The little house painting stand consists of 2 “roofs” of a lectern with its base and a removable case for markers and pencils. The child can paint alone or with a second child facing each other. It is easy to clean, due to its construction and materials.
The product is shipped unassembled. Step-by-step instructions are provided for very fast and safe assembly.
The little house painting stand is a Greek product. Its is made out of marine grade plywood, excellent quality and durability. The varnishes are out of increased anti-scratching resistance, non-toxic and certified by the Special European Certification UNE-EN71-3.
It is compatible with the European safety standards EN71-1 and EN71-3. Its provides maximum safety and stability as we focus on quality and reliability. It is recommended that there is always an adult supervision during use by children for extra safety. This will prevent the child from mis-using the product.
Wudd company uniquely designed one side of the stand to be a blackboard for more entertainment. It can be used on both sides of the stand in dozens of ways! Wipe it with a damp cloth and use it again and again!
• Self-concentration (observes, sets goals, works for them)
• Tuning the eye by hand (being able to see an object and draw it)
• Increase his self-confidence (motivation, imagination, reward)
The company does not takes over any responsibility in case of mis-use of the product.
The colors of the photo may differ from the actual product.
The accessories which are used in the photos are not included in the price and the packaging.
Only 1 left in stock
Only 1 left in stock
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news, including our newest products.
View on Google Maps
Designed by Kuki Design Studio. Developed by anise